Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Lilies

It seems that we already had a blog under this title, but after checking it has not been used. I know... I know, it's pretty cliche, but it captures the weekend as well as any. We had a great Easter with my younger sister Rebecca and Shauna's sister Stephanie and her husband Chuck. Although the days were packed we were still able to get a little yard work done, a little International-Scout work done, some major work at the church, and a little more Scout work done before everyone departed on Sunday afternoon for their own homes.
Lily is quickly approaching her first birthday, and with Easter coming early this year, it seems all the more upon us. As of today she has officially taken her first 'steps.' This morning she took 5-6 steps, stopped to compose herself, and took 5-6 more before falling on her one-year-old tush. She has that look in her eyes that says, "once I get going you are NOT going to catch me."

No comments: