Saturday, February 28, 2009

new bathroom

I realize for those who are fans of Lily - this is not the blog you have been anticipating. But, I needed to get these bathroom shots up tonight. Shauna and I have been working (since Thanksgiving) on turning two closets into one bathroom. I have had the hardest time getting ramped up for the plumbing... so, we have seriously drug our feet.
Anyway, I have about three months of worth of blog updates I need to post soon. Hopefully, they will get up this week.






2 comments:

The Trest Family said...

I am sooo jealous of this bathroom!!! I want that tub...seriously.

Mal’s grandma said...

this bathroom is too cool! I have to confess, I was trying to figure out why there was no sink and why you had a kitchen bowl in the bathroom! very clever, only you two would come up with something this neat and interesting! Good job!