Monday, May 12, 2008

Spring. The Lily is in full bloom.

Sprung has finally springed... or something like that. The kids are in full pre-summer mode. Ready to rid themselves of that unwanted burden known as school. Dylan has the summer planned out to the day and Micah is all to willing to be his accomplice at every step. Shauna has her eye on gardening and I am trying to finish three Hebrew papers. And then there is Lily... Lily, Lily, Lily.
This girl is coming into her own. She is very content to wander which seems to indicate a spirit of independence. She loves to laugh. She wins in staredown every time. She sees no use in talking. She loves to run and fall and get up and run some more. She enjoys a good swing now and then. She doesn't like to be told "no." She likes cake and hates peas. She like cookies and hates green beans. She likes to open doors. She loves "Goodnight Moon" and "Brown Bear." She likes to dance. She loves her dog and her brothers. She isn't shy, but she will check you out to make sure you aren't psycho. She likes her momma in the morning and her daddy in the evening. When it's time to go to bed, she likes that. When it's time to wake up, she's ready. Her aunt Rebecca put her in pigtails and she looked like a little pixie.
She seems to be changing every day.







1 comment:

Sally said...

Oh my goodness !!! She DOES look like a little Pixie !!! I want to get a hold of her so bad, I can't stand it. Don't let her give you ALL the giggles and kisses...let her save some for me !! AND I need some from my boys, too. Thanks for updating...I so look forward to these beautiful pictures...and your delightful quips. I love you all. NeNaw