Wednesday, October 10, 2007

How Time is Flilying


If you blur through these without paying much attention you will think to yourself, "Self, all of these pictures look the same." But, if you'll take the time to really study each individual picture you will find that they capture a unique special moment in the life of Lily. Each expression, each toothless grin, each eye twinkle all communicate in their own unique way... "OU beat Texas!!!"

Life continues to roll along smoothly at the Stockstill household. The boys are doing really well in soccer, Shauna is up teaching aerobics at 5:00am everyday, I am on the downhill slope of school, and Lily is ruling the roost with authority. It's amazing how a 6 month old girl can make two boys (4 and 7) cater to her every whim, not to mention the control she has over a 34 year old woman and a 35 year old man. I don't know that I would call her strong-willed at this point, I think I'd just call her a ... girl!











2 comments:

SafetyWife said...

John, I think your wife is 33 not 34! She may hurt you for that one!
Much Love from Cousin Fran in Macon, GA

Aunt Steph said...

John you are the best dad!!!! I still am looking for that ORANGE outfit you promised. Thanks for posting new pictures on my birthday! Keep up the good work - those are precious pics (Shauna)